About the UC Learning Center
What is the UC Learning Center?
The UC Learning Center is an online learning management system used to search for, enroll in, and record the completion of UCI trainings. It is also used to assign required safety trainings.
What can I do in the UC Learning Center?
- Register for courses online
- Receive automatic notification of your enrollment
- Check status of course registrations
- Self identify required safety training for campus employees
- Check status of assigned required activities; e.g., Safety Training, UC Compliance Briefing (Ethics), etc
- Cancel registration for courses online
- Take eLearning courses online
- Download course related materials after registration
- View and print your transcript
- Add self-reported accomplishments not listed in the system to your transcript; e.g., courses, seminars, conferences, etc.
- Print course completion certificates
Visit the UC Learning Center at uclc.uci.edu
Access and Use
Current and active UCI Employees have access to the UC Learning Center.
“Affiliates” - Students, volunteers, and non-UCI employees with no prior access to the UC Learning Center, or whose term of access has expired, must request access by filling out the “Student and Affiliate Access Request” form