Workplace Safety and Managing Risk
Link categories for group 1 of 4
TO REGISTER FOR WORKSHOPS AND ONLINE CLASSES THROUGH THE UC LEARNING CENTER:
1. Click the course title to access the course in your browser.
- If using Internet Explorer 10, you must use Compatibility Mode.
- If using Internet Explorer 11, you must use Compatibility Mode.
- Please be sure to turn off your pop-up blockers.
2. Login with your UCInetID and password.
While employed at UC Irvine, all employees are required and expected to follow systemwide and local policies and procedures, which includes completing all required safety trainings to meet compliance with Cal/OSHA regulations.
To be in compliance with these regulations, employees must:
- Complete the Safety Training Self Assessment ("STSA", below).
- Complete the resulting trainings assigned through the UC Learning Center.
- Repeat assigned trainings at designated time intervals.